The Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer has ceramic-coated blades placed together by silica that gives it longer lasting, self-sharpening and sturdy blades. The gauge is of four major grades that are adjustable to nine pre-set length settings. This enables cutting lengths ranging from 18 mm down to 1.5 mm. This device is perfect for the men who are fan of premium technology that comes with convenience and a timeless design.
Why is Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer is very good in terms of price to quality
It is an affordable technology amongst the option available in its category across manufacturers. The device has multiple functionalities along with a range of settings it comes with.
Maintenance costs of the device are also low as the blades come with lube for life as claims the manufacturer. The device is sturdy and light in weight making it convenient for users. The handle of the trimmer is coated with anti-slip rubberized grips that give a good grip.
" Related post: Beard Trimmer reviews "
The Pros and Cons of Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
- The Remington Foil shaver MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer claims of Lube for Life that means one can do away with oil bottles. The shaver doesn’t require lubrication throughout its lifetime.
- The trimmer can be easily cleaned with the help of brush.
- The blades have ceramic coating and self-sharpening that is infused with silica make for brawny. This makes these blades long lasting and easy to maintain. There 9 different lengths in the cutting length gauge.
- The trimmer is nicely crafted with anti-slip rubberized grips; this helps you get a better grip while using it. The trimmer has a light and sturdy make this enables the handling while in use. There is a pop-up trimmer for grooming purposes.
- When the trimmer is fully charged, it can run cordless for 40 minutes.
- If you’re looking for a beard trimmer, this one is an affordable option for those who are looking for replacement shaver.
" Related Post: Remington MB4560 Review "
Cons of Remington Beard Trimmer MB320C
- One of the common complaints about the performance of the trimmer is that the charge isn’t long lasting. Hence it may so happen that you end up charging it frequently, as a result of which the batter may get damaged over time.
- As the battery is an in-built feature hence it is irreplaceable. So once the battery is damaged you may have to replace he product all together.
- The product doesn’t come with a charging dock hence recharging the device is a bit of inconvenience.
- The products’ indicator doesn’t clearly indicate if the device is charged fully or not.
- The cutting length gauges are not labeled clearly hence making the numbers difficult to read and they also do not give actual cutting lengths. The gauges are also not set at regular length intervals. To understand about the length for each setting the consumer may have to go back to the user manual each time.
- The trimmer is not ideal in many ways like when expecting consistent and quick cuts. You may have to run the trimmer multiple times in one area to get the desired length and form of beard.
- Be a little extra cautious while using the device as some consumers have reported soreness caused on skin due the blades.
- It is advised to make use of the guards on the blade as it may prevent irritation. However while doing so, do not expect a close cut and there will be some stubble left behind.
- In combination with the trimmer, one may have to use the traditional wet shave razors to get rid of that stubble.
- The design of the product makes you spend longer time in cleaning and its upkeep. As it is not a waterproof device, cleaning it under running water is not advisable.
" Related post: Remington Beard Trimmer reviews "
How is the availability of Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer charger and spare parts?
The spare parts are reasonably priced and get delivered within the stipulated timeline.
Spare parts available on the manufacturing company’s website by making a simple phone call and also on other online retail portals.
Customer reviews on Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
The best feature of the product is its cost; it is reasonable and performs all functions that one would require. The speed of the trimmer is set at one pace, which is good for trimming hair. The rechargeable battery also lasts long enough for you to take it along on holidays and official trips. The simplicity of the product and easy to use make has attracted many customers to this product.
The product has unfortunately attracted many negative comments that make it seem undesirable. The product lacks the more convenient features that advanced models possess.
Judging from the customer reviews, though the device is able to perform well but is not worth the time wasted and discomfort that the trimmer causes. The device doesn’t readily adjust to the beard types like others in the same category. The user might have to get used to how it works to appreciate it.
" Similar Product: Philips Qt4015/23 Beard and Stubble Trimmer Review "
Why Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer is a good choice
The product has in its basket some die-hard fans, which have been using it for several years and even when they need to replace, they have again gone to this particular model.
The product has a modern and professional look. The trimmer is comfortable to hold along with easy to grip features. The head of the device is flexible and it moves to the shape of your face. It comes in handy when shaving tricky areas like jaw-line and neck region. The pop-up trimmer helps in trimming the sideburns.
The pop-up trimmer helps in more detailed grooming for beard lines, sideburns etc. The device is self-lubricating and easy to grip. The package includes a cleaning brush, an adaptor and an instruction booklet. The product comes with two years warranty.
It looks like the product has some loyal customers who are not ready to part ways with this product.